CV Collection & Student Registration for the Placement Programme 2014-2015 :
Date : 22nd and 23rd SEPTEMBER 2014.
Time : 10AM – 5PM on both days. Lunch hour: 1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
Venue : Room No. 3
1) 11 Hard Copies of his/her CV + 1 Soft Copy (Pen Drive/Hard Drive/phone). Students will not be allowed to give their soft copies via mail.
2) Registration Fee for each Student : Rs.350/-.( Kindly tender exact change).
3) 2 Passport Size photographs.
4) 2 Photocopies of Marksheet ( for students applying to Amarchand, AZB and TTA )
5) 1 Page Writing Sample on a non-legal topic (for students applying to Mehta & Padamsey)
Kindly note :
1) This Placement Programme is exclusively for Associates (V-V and III-III).
2) The Maximum Number of Recruiters that One Student can apply to is 10 in Total.(Firms/Counsel/Corporates).
3) The CV MUST be in the Placement CV Format. No CV will be accepted if it is doesn’t adhere to the common CV format. This is available online at http://www.glcplacements.com/…/2013/08/PlacementCVFormat.pdf
4) If shortlisted for the interviews, the candidate has to appear for the same. Failing which, he/she shall be banned from taking part in any further interviews( including January Placement Week 2015).
5) The list of selected candidates would be available after 9th October 2014.
6) All queries must be directed to email@example.com with the subject of the mail being “SEPT PLACEMENT QUERY”. Only in case of an urgent query, you may contact the undersigned.
Contact Details :
AVANI KASHYAP (+91-8108430707)
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website –www.glcplacements.com ,
Facebook Page – facebook.com/groups/placements.glc/
1 A P Steenson & Advocates
2 Sr. Adv. Amin Solkar
3 Adv. Rui Rodrigues
4 Advaita Legal (KPMG)
5 Amarchand & Mangaldas & Suresh A. Shroff & Co.
6 ARA Law
7 Arjun T. Bhagat & co.
8 Axis Trustee Services Ltd.
9 AZB & Partners
10 Bharucha & Partners
11 B. S. Jain & Co.
12 BLA Coke Pvt. Ltd.
13 Dave & Girish
14 Dinesh Tiwari and associates
15 DSK Legal
16 DSR Legal
17 Economic Law Practices
18 Hammurabi & Solomon
19 I B Rai & Company
20 India Law offices
21 Indiabulls housing finance ltd.
22 Invent Asset Securitastion & reconstruction Pvt. Ltd.
23 Law Hive Associates
24 Law juris
25 Law office of Manoj Menda
26 M. S. Bodhanwalla
27 Mehta & Padamsey
28 Meru Kapital Pvt. Ltd.
29 Mulla & Mulla & Craigie Blunt & Caroe
30 MKV Juris
31 MZD Legal Consultancy
32 Nappinai & Co.
33 Oasis Advisory
34 P & C Legal
36 Parimal K. Shroff & Co.
37 Pradeep Shukla & co.
38 RMG Law Associates
39 Shah Associates
40 Sushant M Singh & Associates
41 Talwar Thakore and Associates
42 Unison Insurance Broking Services Pvt. Ltd.
43 Veeta Legal Services
44 Vidhi Partners
45 Vinayak Patkar & Associates
46 Vipul Modi and associates
47 Vyas & Co.
48 Vyas And Bhalwal
49 Advaya Legal
Kindly Note :
1) The list may be modified at the discretion of the Placement Cell.
2) The excel sheet containing Area of Specialization & No. of vacancies would be uploaded later in the day.
3) The rules and regulations would also be posted by EOD today.
4) The maximum no. of firms a student can apply to has been fixed at 10.
Position : Articled Clerk
Schedule and Shortlist :
12 September 2014
1) Karishma Bajaj : 11 am
2) Anvita Mishra : 11.30 am
3 Ayur Jain : 3 pm
4 Divyam Lila : 3.30 pm
15 September 2014
5) Kratika Chaturvedi : 3 pm
6) Shruti Tandon : 3.30 pm
7) Prateek Bansal : 4 pm
Dr. Shriram Joshi, a senior consulting forensic scientist wants to recruit a graduate, the details of which ( as provided by him) are as follows :
Dr Shriram Joshi, : I am a senior Consulting Forensic Scientist currently based in Nashik. I was working in the United Kingdom and Ireland for the last twenty years, and I have recently returned back to India.
Currently I am having a few International Projects in the pipeline, and I was just wondering if you could suggest me a few Graduates of your Institute who can assist me in the same. The candidates may have to visit the United Kingdom or Ireland for a brief period of time, and therefore, a willingness to travel could be an important aspect or requirement ( short visits only though). In addition, a good command of English AND a reasonably good background in the Criminal Law is a must.
Even though I have returned back to India for good, still I am catering for my European clients from the Indian base.The remuneration will depend on the individual to individual background and the nature of work one might be suitable in.
Contact Details :
Ph ( R ) -( 0253) 6605452 ( Anytime after 12 Noon ).
Vacancy for : Paralegal
Eligible Batches : V-IV, V-V
Practice Areas : corporate, commercial and compliance, litigation, banking and insurance and general advisory
Email Id : email@example.com
Subject : Khaitan Legal Associates – Paralegalship
Deadline : 09/09/2014; 12 noon
Kindly note :
1) Candidates with an aggregate of more than 55% and with moot courts and prior internship experience are preferable.
2) The interviews would be conducted in the current week. Hence, students need to check their availability before sending their CVs.
ATTENTION V-V, III-III ( Batch of 2015) :
SEPTEMBER PLACEMENT WEEK : ASSOCIATES
Student registration & CV Collection : 22/09/2014 , 23/09/2014
Interviews : 29/09/2014 – 9/10/2014
Kindly note :
1) Interested students need to be in town during the above mentioned duration.
2) The CV needs to be in placement format. Kindly check www.glcplacements.com for any further query in this regard.
3) Registration fee : Rs. 350/- which needs to be paid on any of the CV collection dates.
4) Students would also require 2 passport sized photographs for the registration.
5) The scheduled dates for interviews may vary.
Attention V-V & III-III ( Batch of 2015 )
OSC Services Private Ltd is visiting the college campus tomorrow at 11:00 am. The firm would conduct a presentation followed by some tests and further followed by personal interviews.
Kindly note that the students who had already submitted their CVs are not eligible to re-apply.
From the students who had already applied, following have been shortlisted for the tests and the interviews:
1) Heena Shaikh
2) Ishita Jain
3) Pramod Patil
4) Riti Kakker
5) Saloni Ahuja
6) Shruti Misal
7) Tushar Mittal
8) Varsha Nagare
The students who had not applied earlier need to carry 3 hard copies of their CV.
Also, kindly note that the selected candidates would need to visit the Delhi office in the 3rd/4th week of September.
The detailed schedule for tomorrow is as follows :
Company Presentation : 11:30 am – 12:00 pm
English Test : 12:00 pm – 12:40 pm
Legal Test I : 12:40 pm – 1:20 pm
Legal Test II : 1:20 pm – 2:00 pm
Lunch : 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm
Interview : 3:00 pm onwards